The country is surprisingly famous for its talented immigrants, the migration of skilled people to Australia is a thriving economy, and its growing demand for skilled people makes it profitable and attracts people who are willing to move abroad and settle down. The beautiful landscapes of Brisbane, the Gold Coast, Adelaide, Perth, and Melbourne attract lakhs of immigrants from year to year. By offering modern life and a high standard of living, Australia offers a great mix of diverse races and people from all over the world.
If you are planning to move abroad, Australia’s Permanent Residency is your preferred option for any given day.
Permanent Residency (PR)
Become a Permanent Resident of Australia by filling your application and being granted a permanent visa that allows you to remain in Australia indefinitely.
The most common permanent visas include some skilled work and family visas. The programs that help you get the Australia PR visa are based on a point-based system and factors such as age, language, work experience and education of the applicants play an important role as well.
The Australia PR is one of the best options to relocate succumbing to various reasons listed below:
- A Person holding Australian PR can live, study and work in Australia for an indefinite period of time
- After having successfully and satisfactorily spent a few years in Australia, one can go ahead and apply for citizenship
- A Person holding Australian PR gets access to the subsidized healthcare services and education
- A Person holding Australian PR gets the Right to Sponsor its relatives to Australia
- A Special Privilege also lies with a person with Australian PR to work, live and study in New Zealand. However, the final say and approval from the New Zealand government is a prerequisite.
For any Skilled Foreign National who has Education and Work Experience on their side, a few of the best ways to relocate are listed as below:
- Skilled Independent Visa (Subclass 189)
One of the most popular migration model to Australia for any skilled worker wherein the candidate does not require any sponsorship from an employer, state, territory or family member to be able to migrate to Australia. The candidate is shortlisted on the basis of his/her credentials and evaluation is done on the basis of a point-based system. The procedure starts with choosing an occupation from the Skilled Occupation List (SOL) list of Australia and then submitting an Expression of Interest (EOI). The candidates are then picked from the pool and the selected ones receive an ITA (Invitation to Apply) for which, the response time of 60 days is granted.
- Skilled Nominated (Subclass 190)
The selection of the candidates for subclass 190 is through the point-based evaluation system, but in this category, Nomination from an Australian Employer, State, Territory or a Family Member is needed. The first step for subclass 190 is submitting an Expression of Interest (EOI) in the Skillset Online Immigration System and achieve the minimum mandatory score. From the pool, the candidates are selected and are allotted the ITA, which needs to be responded to within 60 days of the receipt.